Thursday, July 06, 2006

This Premises Is Being Monitored So Don't Hang Around

So I watched "The Notebook" last night... again. And I cried... again (but not as much as last time). Damn Movie Network! You always catch me at midnight when I'm alone, after I've watched way too much Showcase programming.

Also, I've become obsessed with "So You Think You Can Dance." Damn! It's the only reality show I've ever seen where the people who get to the "show" portion (past the auditions) actually have FANTASTIC talent. American Idol can lick my balls, as they say, because none of those freaks have real talent. You can't FAKE dancing through a computer and MAN these kids can dance.

In other news I'm STILL waiting to hear about any kind of job (real or otherwise), but hopefully things will start to happen "soon." I keep getting wedding invites in the mail and I'ma gonna need some money if'n I'ma attend! Cheers to the happy couples and many happy returns on your impending doom (or joy... whatever).

I'm counting down the days until Ribfest... yum yum YUM I'm going to gain 15 pounds in two days! Delicious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad someone else likes that show!

The disco team last night was bullshit though.

regan said...

Ribfest is next weekend, July 13-16 in Barrie and it's gonna be hella good. (they usually have one in every town on a different weekend).

None said...

Mmm amen... I love all the amazing sauces there is to try! Ribfest is one of my faves, next to kempenfest, promenade days and all the long weekends that the downtown is closed off for patio drinking and venders galore. I almost wish I was home for the summer just thinking about it. Almost...:P