Good weekend times were had by all, minus the crazy crowded dessert store and the lack of parking. Also, Corwin is very tall, and handy if you need someone to intimidate others by hovering.
Alysia and I have yet to attend a yoga session, or to find a particular kind of shop that we have been looking for. Perhaps the Internet holds the answers for us. It did tell me where our polling station is for tomorrow's debacle. I had considered not voting, or at the very least declining my ballot, but I suppose at the end of it all at least my vote will help the local NDP candidate get back some of the money for her campaign expenditures.
T-minus 7 days until my birthday.
Have fun tomorrow kids, don't make an informed decision, do whatever the friggin' heck you want (like eat a poutine instead of voting, or giving a homeless person "the boot"), and I'll see ya on the beach.
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment